Friday, June 29, 2012

Shooting In Park Leaves One Dead, One Wounded


"JACKSONVILLE, FL — A Thursday night shooting at Memorial Park on Riverside Avenue left one person dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound and another at Shands Hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.

"Lt. Jesse York with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office described the incident as `domestic-related` and said no suspects are at large. He said the shots happened about 9:30 p.m.

"York said the shooter, a male, is deceased. The victim, a female, was transported to the hospital. Neither were identified by authorities."


From jacksonville.com...

1 comment:

  1. Just got a call this early this morning, the shooter was my cousin. I hope the victim pulls through I never had a chance to meet her and haven't seen my cousin in years since I no longer reside in Jax. Will return for the funeral. The was the result of divorce I am not aware of any children. Found this site trolling the net in hopes that the victim is going to be okay. People please think before acting then think again and again...

    ReplyDelete