Monday, November 19, 2012

Fatal Argument Leaves Father & Daughter Dead


"DECATUR, GA — A man allegedly shot and killed his daughter before turning the gun on himself late Sunday afternoon at a family gathering in DeKalb County.

"The two have been identified as Mr. Eugene Wesley, 50, and Ms. Monica Wesley, 30, of Decatur, according to the DeKalb County Medical Examiner's Office.

"So far, investigators have released few details on the double shooting, which they are investigating as a murder-suicide. They said it happened at 6:45 p.m. inside the home at 2356 Fair Lane.

"The father and daughter were apparently arguing when the shooting happened, DeKalb County police spokeswoman Ms. Mekka Parish said.

"`The argument escalated and the suspect pulled out a gun and fatally shot the victim,` Ms. Parish said. `The suspect later turned the gun on himself.`

"It’s unclear what the father and daughter were arguing about and police have not said how many people were inside the home at the time of the shooting. It's also unclear where both were shot."


From examiner.com...

6 comments:

  1. RIP my love u will be truly missed.Your sis jessie.love u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sad that this family is going through this again rip may God be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over on Fair Lane the date of the tragedy incide, seeing the crime sene tape is something that does not become robotic, immediately I prayed. Soon discover a father and daughter were the victims of each other. A terrible lost to that family, meaning another generation is taken away. I'm sending my prayers and sympathy to the surviving families, may GOD ease the pain and give you all peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabrina sending prayers to you and your family, I was unaware until Meka told me again Im so sorry for your losar Monica will truly be missed. ZB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A WHILE BUT, MONICA WAS AN AMAZING MOTHER N PERSON I WORKED WITH HER SHE HAD BEEN PULLING ON MY SPIRIT FOR A LONG TIME N I DIDNT KNOW Y SOMEONE JUST TOLD ME LASTNIGHT THAT SHE PASSED I LUV HER N SHE WILL ALWAYS BE N MY HEART N I SEND OUT PRAYERS FOR ALL HER LOVED ONES! TKB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I STILL FEEL YOU WITH ME LOVE YOU BESTIE LUNATIC AND LIL CRAZY FOREVER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete