Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Three Dead In Oregon Murder/Suicide


"PORTLAND, OR - Three bodies were discovered Wednesday afternoon in a suspected murder-suicide, deputies said.

"Washington County Sheriff's Office detectives are at the scene near Oak Creek Drive and Laidlaw Road in northwest Portland.

"Detectives haven't released the cause of death.

"There is no threat to the community, deputies said.

"Neighbors said a couple and a son live in the house.

"`I'm shocked. We know the son. He goes to my daughter's school. … I'm real shocked,` said Ravi Saripalli.

"No other details have been released."


Source: KPTV.com...

1 comment:

  1. Amigo, I just found your blog. I am the keeper of Greenspan's Body Count.

    I would be most appreciative if you would let me know if you see any cases that look like they were caused by financial/debt/housing bubble distress.

    Best regards,

    W.C. Varones

    ReplyDelete