Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Teen Gunman Injures Two In Attempted Murder/Suicide


"OMAHA, NE — A high school student at Millard South High School [Web site] in Omaha, Nebraska killed himself after shooting his principal and an assistant principal on Wednesday.

"The shooting started at around 1 in the afternoon inside the high school. The gunman, 17-year-old Robert Butler Jr., first shot Principal Curtis Case, then Assistant Principal Vicki Kaspar.

"About half an hour later, the police found Butler dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound in a red Honda Accord in the parking lot.

"According to reports, Butler was the son Omaha Police Det. Robert Butler. They believed the teenager used his father’s Glock.

"Butler’s last status update on Facebook said, `Everybody that used to know me I’m sry but Omaha changed me and (expletive) me up. and the school I attend is even worse ur gonna here about the evil (expletive) I did but that (expletive) school drove me to this. I wont u guys to remember me for who I was b4 this ik. I greatly affected the lives of the families ruined but I’m sorry. goodbye.`"


From theNewsChronicle.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment