Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Barking Dog Complaint Leads Police To Gruesome Scene


"DENTON, TX — A couple was found shot to death Friday night in what police called a murder-suicide at a home on Locksley Lane, authorities said Sunday.

"Investigators say they believe the husband was the shooter. The identities of the victims had not been released as of Sundy afternoon.

"Police got the shooting call about 9 p.m. Friday in the 1800 block of Locksley Lane.

"Officers arrived to find a man with a gunshot wound lying on a driveway. A handgun was nearby, police said.

"A woman was found shot to death in a truck that was parked in the driveway, police said.

"Authorities determined that the woman was the wife of the man found dead in the driveway.

"According to police reports, officers had not responded to any major calls or domestic disturbances at the residence.

"A barking dog complaint had been the only call officers had made to the Locksley Lane home, Officer Ryan Grelle said in a telephone interview Sunday."


From the Star-Telegram...

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I believed I might send a fast remark considering that I've spent the better part of the previous 30 minutes scanning through your blog posts. I truly like your post and I do hope you keep on writing more great articles. Properly that is nearly all I have to say! Many thanks!

    Kind Regards,

    Colin Seal
    for more info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairly good post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed studying your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope to learn your post once more soon.

    Kind Regards,

    Colin Seal
    click here

    ReplyDelete