Sunday, August 7, 2011

Police Investigate Early Morning Murder/Suicide


"BIRMINGHAM, AL — Jefferson County sheriff's deputies are investigating an apparent murder and suicide that happened early this morning.

"Deputies responded to the incident about 3:30 a.m. today on 1836 Oakleaf Lane in northeast Jefferson County, according to a statement from Jefferson County Sheriff Chief Deputy Randy Christian.

"According to Christian:

"A witness, who was spending the night in the house, reported she heard a loud glass break and then saw the homicide victim's estranged 28-year-old boyfriend come in a side door armed with a hand gun. The man ordered the witness out of the house.

"Deputies found a 27-year-old woman dead in the living room next to the glass doors. She had been shot at least once.

"The suspect was also located dead in the upstairs bathroom from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot.

"It was reported that the suspect had been living with the victim until about two weeks ago.

"Identities are being withheld until both families are notified."


From al.com...

4 comments:

  1. OMG..... ME AND MY PARTNER HAS BEEN LIVING AT 1836 OAKLEAF LANE FOR ALMOST A YEAR... I HAVE HEARING STRANGE NOISES, LIKE GLASS BREAKING,HEARING SOMEBODY GOING UP AND DOWN THE STEPS.. LORD JESUS HELP US

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live right by you. I dont know if you will be able to read this but I think it is a law where they have to tell you that someone has been murdered in the home before they sell it to you but there may be something where they think of this as a like if somebody committed suicide. I know we just moved here from Steeple chase in the Crest and it was an upper scale neighborhood and the neighbors told us the owner had been a funeral and cemetery worker and the house became major haunted and you could see scary faces in pictures and it seemed like if my brother brought people that were bad people or do sinful stuff in the house it seemed to feed off sin or bad stuff. I just now read where you said it was haunted and I have lived in houses that were some of the most haunted houses you will ever see. Command it to leave in the name of Jesus and plead the blood of Jesus over your house. Please message me back.

      Delete
    2. Can you please message me. It is a law and if you bought or rented the house you should have been told or could sue the sellers of the house. I don't know if you will get this message but I am sorry, I thought you were the lady whos mother drives the white Chrysler. I don't know if you guys still live there at that address but I live a few houses down and somebody died on the street over that is hooked on to the house I live on and have seen some please if you get this please message me back. By law they were supposed to tell you there was a murder or violent crime.

      Delete
  2. I have been living at 1836 oakleaf lane since december 2013 I was never told someone died in a rage in this house it does make u feel some type of way my 6 year old son has always been terrified of going downstairs I just could not understand that he has never been afraid the other day he told me he saw a head and he know nothing about what happened here which I never told my kids but my wife do not feel the same in this house since she found out .I. may have to move so that she won't be afraid of being here alone but its not the dead I worry about its these live mfs I watch but it would have been nice to have been told about the murder at eighteen thirty six oakleaf lane before I moved in at least had the option if I wanted to live somewhere someone died in a rage

    ReplyDelete