Saturday, December 3, 2011

Teens Found Dead In Home


"PIKEVILLE, NC — The Wayne County Sheriff's Office is investigating a possible murder suicide after two teens were found dead inside a home.

"Officers responded to a call at 221 Sunridge Lane in Pikeville around 7:30 p.m. Friday.

"Deputies found 18-year-old Ryan Shelby unresponsive and slumped over at the dining room table with a gunshot wound to his head. They also found 19-year-old Raymond Samenki III unresponsive and lying on the kitchen floor with a gunshot wound to his head.

"A witness told deputies that he saw Samenski commit suicide after shooting Shelby.

"Deputies found a 38 caliber revolver in Samenski's hand.

"The bodies have been sent to the Medical Examiner's Office in Chapel Hill for an autopsy."


From WITN.com...

8 comments:

  1. Ray Samenski.......he was my brother. I grew up with him. I knew him for 14 years. It's a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really know him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did. He was my best friend and I can't even accept that this has happened. He was a brother to me. I wish he never moved to North Carolina two months ago. I talked to him over the phone two days before this happened and were laughing together. I urge you, don't let your close friends out of you sight. You'll never know when they'll fade away. I just wish I had him back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a shame that his father knowing the mental status of his child kept guns accessable in the home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame I don't rip your fucking head off for even thinking about blaming his father, despite the fact he kept his guns locked up and had no idea he was capable of what he did, or the extent of his mental illness. Show some respect. He shot himself right in front of his father. How would you like looking into your son's eyes as he died? Cocksucker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ray, we All miss you Buddy :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby i miss you. so very very much. Why'd you have to leave me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. he didnt leave you he left his 4 parentsand brother. he escaped you mrs.turtle everyone knows that.

    ReplyDelete