Thursday, November 3, 2011

Killer Found Dead In Grandmother's Car


"PARKVILLE, MD — Baltimore County Police are investigating a murder-suicide involving a woman and her grandson.

"The body of 66-year-old Evelyn Hofferberth was found inside her home on Sarah Lane in Parkville.

"When police arrived at the home in the 2700-block of Sarah Lane, Hofferberth’s car was missing.

"They later found it on Loch Raven Drive. Her grandson, 21-year-old Brett Hofferberth, was found inside, dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound."


From WJZ...

2 comments:

  1. I came across your site doing some research on murder/suicide. I am looking into doing something positive with this tragedy. Trying to help people or offer support to those left behind. This story I am commenting on is about my Mother and my Son. It has almost been a year and it is still so difficult. It is very hard to find support. There are support groups for suicide and support groups for murder victims but nothing for M/S. I was lucky enough to find a support group on Facebook that has helped. This is still shocking to me. Trying to grasp this nightmare is just about impossible. My son was not a violent person and my Mother and him were very close. Thank you.

    sjrandly@aol.com

    ReplyDelete