Tuesday, June 29, 2010

May's Double Murder Is June's Murder/Suicide


"ABERDEEN, OH - Sheriff's deputies said they had ruled a Brown County double slaying as a murder-suicide.

"A family member found the bodies of 37-year-old Danny Blanton and 61-year-old Dannie Blanton on May 7 at their Aberdeen residence.

"The men had not been heard from since May 3, the family member told investigators.

"Deputies said evidence collected during the investigation and autopsies had led them to conclude that one of the men shot the other and then himself.

"Investigators did not specify which man had shot the other."


From WLWT.com...

1 comment:

  1. This was my Uncle and Cousin. We were told My Uncle killed his son. I call BS due to the fact that Scott was known as a drug user and thief. He called our family looking for money due to no money to pay bulls. That night Scott was fully clothed and my Uncle was found in his underwear and supposedly shot Scott who had 200 dollars in his jeans and and my uncle was able to shoot his son without glasses which he did not have on. I call a coverup in ABERDEEN! Last call I received from Scott begging for money when I asked him why Dannie was needing money and I threatened to call cops for a welfare check Scott advised me I didn't want to open that can of worms!??? Huh, I find it funny the cop came out of the home saying yep murder suicide...there was NO investigation just another case closed with shotty case work. hey were both cremated and my Uncle NEVER wanted to be cremated he wanted to be buried next to his parents! My father was the oldest brother and still grieves. We have just moved on trust me we still think about the case often and the truth be known this was a full blown HOMICIDE!

    ReplyDelete