Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Murder/Suicide Ends In Cemetary


"PLANTATION, FL - A woman who was shot dead at an apartment complex Monday night was likely killed by her estranged husband who later committed suicide, police said.

"Guilouse Cenatus, 37, was found dead on the sidewalk outside an apartment building in the Plantation Gardens complex, located in the 7600 block of Northwest Fifth Street, Police Detective Phil Toman said.

"Several people at the complex said it looked like Cenatus was shot as she ran out of an apartment in her underwear around 9 p.m.

"At about 9:24 p.m., authorities were called about a suicide at the Pompano Beach Cemetery at 400 S. Federal Highway, according to police. Cenatus' estranged husband, Wilbert Lormeus, 39, had shot and killed himself, police said.

"It appears that the estranged couple died in a murder-suicide, Toman said."


From SunSentinel.com...

2 comments:

  1. stays my big sister, the dead of my large stays really to shock all my family especially me, I do not arrive has to believe jusqu' has now, I am to stress because I miss it very extremely much, it stays the best for me, stays my best friend and it stays a mother for me, since his death my life has to change completely, finally

    ReplyDelete
  2. each time now that April come is like if, is one shocks for me or a historical history for me in my family, I do not believe that my sister has historical history for me in my family, I C not believe that my sister died, guilouse my coils sister off my heart and you always remain and always in my heart, unfortunately you died cuts same to assist your funeraille which must I make my God died, guilouse my love sister of my heart and you always remain and always in my heart, unfortunately you died have same to assist your funeraile which must I make my God

    ReplyDelete