Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pregnant Woman Dead In Double Murder/Suicide


"LYNNFIELD, MA — A man shot and killed his pregnant girlfriend and her sister before killing himself Monday night in Lynnfield, according to police.

"Officials believe that Joseph Cummings shot his girlfriend, Kimberly Nguyen, 35, and her sister Lilly Nguyen, 29, after a domestic dispute inside a house on Ledge Road around 10 p.m.

"Kimberly Nguyen’s 12-year-old daughter fled to a neighbor’s home and called 911.

"When police arrived, they found the Kimberly Nguyen’s body in a second floor bedroom, Lilly Nguyen’s body was discovered outside.

"Kimberly Nguyen was reportedly six months pregnant with Cummings’ child.

"Neighbors said they were shocked to hear the gunshots in the neighborhood.

"`I was in my room studying and I heard these three loud bangs, like three or four. I thought it was gunshots, but then I was like, Lynnfield? No. But apparently it was gunshots,` said Amber Burtman.

"`It’s devastating. I just want to cry. It’s just so sad. Knowing that my son knows them, or my girls – they’re neighbors,` said Kim Burtman.

"State police are on the scene assisting Lynnfield police in the investigation."


From WHDH.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment