Friday, November 19, 2010

Three Found Dead In Apartment


"WESTMONT, IL — Westmont police are investigating the deaths of three people, including a 6-year-old girl, in what appears to be a murder suicide.

"Investigators entered the apartment in the 500 block of West 61st Street shortly after 10 a.m. Friday in response to a well-being check. Three dead bodies were found inside the home, and it appears the victims had suffered gunshot wounds, police say.
The victims were identified as 6-year-old Julia A. Moore, her grandmother Linda E. Brennan, 51, and 50-year-old Mark J. Chapman.

"A weapon was recovered at the scene and there were no signs of forced entry or signs of a struggle inside home, according to police.

"Relatives became worried after Julia hadn't been to school in several days.

"Police say it was not a random act of violence and that only the three residents of the apartment were involved."


From nbcchicago.com...

3 comments:

  1. I love and miss you so much. I will be putting a new theme at your grave this Sunday. I am so very sorry that they took your life. I refused to pick up Linda's body and bury her she didn't deserved it. I also barred anyone else from claiming her remains. They should have shot me not you. I hope heaven is so beautiful because you deserve to be with God. Please enter my dreams soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia I'm so sorry that we all miss their signs. If I would have seen the signs I would have just took you but I was trying to take you.back legally. I was going to.win the guardian at lietem told us. So I.was.just waiting for the court date to come.and get you. I'm sorry that this was,the loosing point for Mark and.Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please find two girls in heaven that will help take care of you their names are Madison and.Caroline

    ReplyDelete